Dolphin XP-007 Hight: Work with battery & also power. Can cut flat keys for bikes/cars. Can cut laser keys/dimple keys. Electronic Calibration Sensor. Battery power indicator. Fast Shipping from EU/UK, No Tax.
Xhorse Dolphin XP-007 XP0701EN Manual Key Cutting Machine
Xhorse Dolphin XP-007 Highlight
- Fast Shipping from EU/UK, No Tax
Dolphin XP-007 Parameters
- Work with battery & also power
- Can cut flat keys for bikes/car
- Can cut laser keys
- Can cut dimple keys
- Smaller and lighter. About 15kg, Easy to Carry.
- Manufactured by Germany-Made DMG CNC Machine.
- DOLPHIN XP-007 User Manual Free Download
- 1-year warranty, Lifetime free technical support, online service to provide remote control support.
- With Built-in Lithium Battery. (Work with battery & also power, support cutting 150-200 Keys under no power conditions.)
- Standard Equipped Multifunction Clamp, Only 1 clamp for all keys, no need to buy other clamps, save more. Supports High-Security Laser cut keys, Dimple keys, and Edge-Cut keys.
- High-Efficiency Cutting: 120W DC brushless motor, designed 2 switches for adjustment speed, high-efficiency cutting, support multiple materials of the key blank.
- Precision Cutting: With micro-adjust probe, Spring preloading type fine-tuning structure, ensure cutting accuracy; With this structure it can position the original key in advance, in case the spring vibrating caused cutting error, good for accuracy
||11.10 x 9.70 x 13.97in
||14.37 x 12.79 x 13.77 in
||30 lb, 13.83oz
|Main motor speed
||highest: 13000 RPM, switch 1: 7000 RPM, switch 2: 10000 RPM
|Travel of spindle
||transverse: 1.41in, portrait: 1.88in
||Switch 1 0.12Nm, Switch 2 0.16Nm
XP-007 Work with follow Key Types
Xhorse Dolphin XP-007 Advantages
1. Professional Design
* Attractive appearance;
* Small volume;
* Easy to carry;
* Humanized design.
2. Precision Cutting
* Support level electronic indicator light;
* Select high sensitivity linear slide;
* Equipped with pre-locating guide pin, Spring-type micro stroking preloading structure;
* Enhance the precision of key cutting;
3. Built-in Lithium Battery
* Select the well-known lithium battery which is stable and reliable;
* Support cutting work while not connecting to external power.
4. Precision Production
All-aluminum body structure, Manufactured by German-made DMG CNC machine;
5. High-Efficiency Cutting
* Equipped with the 120W brushless DC motor with 2 rotational speeds for your choice which ensures high-efficiency cutting.
* The machine supports multiple key blanks made of different materials.
6. Multifunctional Clamp
The standard equipped multifunctional clamp applies to the duplication and processing of vehicle&house keys and supports multiple processing methods such as Sided, Track, Dimple, and Tibbe.
Dolphin XP-007 and Condor XC-002 Comparsion
||120W DC brushless motor, designed 2 switches for adjustment speed
||max speed 10000rpm, supports setting speed by manual
||Built-in Lithium Battery
Optimized lithium battery of well-known brand, stable and reliable
||Standard equipped multi-function clamp, support Sided, Track & Dimple keys
||four in one clamp
1pc x XP007 key cutting machine unit
1pc x Power adapter
1pc x power cord of US standard
1pc x Brush
1pc x 2.5mm Cutter
1pc x 1.5mm Cutter
1pc x Double-sided robe
3pcs x Hexagon barerench
1pc x Key piece
2pcs x Align stopper
1pc x User manual
2pcs x Shim
1pc x Product quality certificate
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Xhorse Dolphin XP 007 disassemble and check the battery
Xhorse Key Cutting Machine Catalogue
How to calibrate clamp of Xhorse DOLPHIN XP-007 ?
This is a quick guide on how to replace battery for Xhorse Dolphin XP-005/ XP-007 Key Cutting Machine by yourself.
Xhorse Dolphin Machine Battery Replacement Procedure
It’s taking a Dolphin XP-005 as example.
- Use a 2.5mm hex wrench to remove the screws located at the bottom case. Remove the bottom plate by sliding it from front to back of machine.
- Use a 2mm hex wrench to remove screws holding on the grip covers on each side of machine.
- With 2.5mm hex wrench, remove screws holding the battery, unplug and remove old battery, plug in new battery, install and replace screws.
- After side grips and bottom plate are screwed back on, you are finished.
More questions welcome to contact us.
Technical support by: xhorse store