XHORSE VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz XNBZ01CH Remote Key Chip Improved Version
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version V1.5 PCB Remote Key Chip For Benz Can exchange MB BGA token
Note:1pcs VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version = 200 Points= 1 VVDI MB BGA Token, please exchange the token yourself in APP.
Note: 1pcs VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version = 200 Points= 1 VVDI MB BGA Token, please exchange the token yourself in APP.
Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Features:
VVDI BE key Pro improvements:
1. Fix the bug that W164/W639 EIS data doesn't synchronize the key.
2. Fix the bug/faultthat the BE key stop work after repeatedly turn ON the ignition without remove key out from EIS/EZS for example with work on diagnostic...switch IGN OFF---ON for erase faults...then car not start
3. Fix the bug/faultof trunk remote open on cars where power lifts on trunk door mainly...
4. Fix the bug that the BE key only sent RF signal for one time, after update, the RF signal can be sent for two times when press and release the key.
5. Modify the rolling algorithm, fix some errors of BE key.
6. Add pre-roll algorithm: the HASH value can roll ahead.
7. Adopt car-grade quartz crystal, improve infrared communication stability.
8. Boost the infrared signal when you press the button.
9. Support resetting the key frequency between 315MHZ and 433.92 in the way of VVDI MB tool or the PCB SMD resistor
Tip: VVDI MB tool has priority over the SMD resistor, which means if you reset the key frequency with VVDI MB tool at first, the SMD resistor won't work, and you need to use the VVDI MB tool to erase the frequency then use the SMD resistor.
The way to reset the frequency with the PCB SMD resistor:
Weld the 1K SMD resistor on the position the arrow points and the frequency is 315MHZ, after remove it will be 433.92MHZ.
Note:Default frequency is 315MHz. Remove PCB FRE resistor change to 433.92MHz. Support set frequency by VVDI MB TOOL software.
How to Change Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz PCB Frequency?
XHORSE VVDI BE Key Pro For Benz XNBZ01CH Remote Key Chip Improved Version default frequency is 315MHZ,it supported to change frequency to 433mhz. Here we will introduce two ways to change Xhorse For Benz Key PCB frequency.
Method 1.Remove PCB FRE resistor change to 433MHZ.
Method 2.Change Via VVDI MB Tool Software.You can use VVDI MB software check key frequency firstly in EIS Software,other function set frequency.Then it shows 315mhz when you read frequency.Choose 433mhz to set,and check frequency again.
1pcs x Xhorse VVDI BE Key Pro Improved Version (PCB Only without Case)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How to use vvdi mb to read be key ?
Read this post to learn how to assemble Xhorse VVDI BE Key and what it can do. Here collected the most frequently asked questions & answers from users for reference.
How to assemble Xhorse VVDI BE Key?
- Use a knife or screwdriver to pry up upper cover.
- Remove covers on both sides to open key shell.
- Remove fixed clamp to install battery, put circuit board above the battery.
- Re-assemble all covers back together, insert Benz key blade.
How to open Xhorse VVDI Remote Key to replace battery?
VVDI Benz BE Key FAQs
Q: What Mercedes models are applicable?
A: W216, W166/197/212/218/246, W639 2009-(CAN), W221, W169/209/211, W172/204/207/212(with ELV), W164/251(-2009), W164/251(2009-), W230(K), W203/463/639(K), W202/208/210(K), W215/220(K), W906
Q: Can Xhorse BE key work for 2004 Benz C240?
A: If original key is single battery, it works; If original key is double batteries, it cannot.
Q: Why my BENZ BE Key cannot collect points and show “Attention: This BE key doesn’t have bonus points, its bonus points was already used!”?
A: Please follow the steps below:
- Upgrade VVDI MB/ VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad software & firmware to the latest version;
- One Benz BE key only supports to collect 200 points once. Make sure you haven’t collected points repeatedly;
- If step1-2 were all done, but problem remains. Perform collect points for each new BE key, then send logs to Xhorse service/dealer for help.
Q: Why programmed BE key can start vehicle, but remote failed?
A: Please follow the steps below:
- Make sure if key frequency is correct as original one. Xhorse BE key supports to modify frequency.
- Try to re-generate the BE key with new key position.
- If step1-2 are failed, which means this key does not support. Try a new one.
Q: Can Xhorse BE key support to change frequency with CGDI MB?
A: No, it can't.