Xhorse Masker Garage Remote Instructions: Delete Code and Remote Cloning
XKGHG1EN Masker Garage Remote is the newest Xhorse slide key, which supports code deleting, remote cloning, frequency setting and data recovery. Slide down its cover, we can see the LED light, Up/Down/Lock/Pause button.
Xhorse Masker Garage Remote Introduction Video:
How to check code?
To make sure the code is cleared, we need to check the carage remote status before remote cloning. As long as you keep pressing any key button, the LED light is always on, which means the code hasn't been deleted.
How to delete code?
- Press and hold "Up & Down" buttons at the same time. We can see the LED light turns on. When the light tuns off, release all buttons.
- Press and hold "Pause" button until the light goes off. Then release the button.
- Now the light will flash once then go out quickly when pressing any button on carage remote. It means the code is deleted.
How to do remote cloning?
Make sure the garage remote frequency is same as the original remote in case remote cloning failed or working remote distance is too short.
There are 3 steps to start remote cloning:
- Press and hold any button, the remote will enter the cloning mode. The LED light will flash and then go out.
- Put the original remote next to Xhorse Garage Key. Then press and hold the same button on both remotes. Once the light is on, the current button is successfully cloned.
- Follow the above steps to clone all buttons one by one.