VVDI2 BMW FEM & BDC Functions Authorization Service for customer who has VVDI2 full version or VVDI BMW version, but without condor key cutting machine. If you you want to get the functions for BMW FEM/BDC, you can buy this service.
VVDI2 BMW FEM & BDC Functions Authorization Service Without Condor Key Cutting Machine
This authorization for VVDI2 not bind to Condor XC MINI
If you need better price,can contact us,
1. Your vvdi2 must already has BMW OBD function
2. No real shipping. After payment, pls give us serial number of VVDI2
VVDI2 - BMW FEM/BDC system(function released and available, just no user manual)
Users can refer to following information (3 steps for make keys:get key info->programming FEM/BDC system->make keys)
1. support make new key with ignition switch(support add spare key and all key lost, all key lost require ISN)
2. support reset FEM/BDC KM(cluster require reset manually)
3. support erase key(after erase the key position become blank position)
4. support backup coding
5. support restore coding
1. backup coding and restore coding can direct operation generally.
2. add keys, reset KM, erase key must programming FEM/BDC system first
3. in FEM/BDC interface, if 'get key info' the type not support, it will show: customer should use "BMW E-sys software" program FEM/BDC system.then programming FEM/BDC system with VVDI2-BMW
4. when operation on 'programming FEM/BDC system' interface, please don't close this software window until all procedures completed.
5. programming FEM/BDC system, require soldering and get eeprom.（FEM 95128 chip, BDC 95256 chip）usually there are 2 same chips on the module, please refer to the software diagram, select the correct one.
6. programming FEM/BDC system, must restore the original eeprom, restore coding. if cannot restore coding or after restore coding assemble FEM/BDC module back to car, but with problem (such as the remote control cannot start the car or the car with window problem)please use "BMW E-sys software" coding for FEM/BDC system
7. if connect power to FEM/BDC module, but the relay keep ringing, please contact technical support for help. usually operation on FEM/BDC should be ok, just need to programming.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.