AUDI C6 Q7 A6 Steer Column Module J518 replace MCU Mask: 1L59W, 3L40K, 0L01Y
AUDI C6 Q7 A6 Steering Module J518 ELV Emulator with VVDI Dedicated Programming Cable
Easy for replacing, write in the dump form original J518 Module with the VVDI PROG dedicated line directly, No need solder wire.
AUDI Steer Module J518 ELV Highlight:
1. Stable and durable, No Vulnerable components such as relays, microswitch and motors on it.
2. Universal solution, three types MCU all can replaced by this emulator.(replace MCU Mask: 1L59W, 3L40K, 0L01Y);
3. Easy for replacing, write in the dump form original J518 Module with the VVDI PROG dedicated line directly, No need solder wire.
The emulator without lock or on lock function, if need the same function as the original J518 Module, please buy the J518 Replacement
The VVDI PROG dedicated programming cable connector here is only for programming the emulator board, not for original J518 PCB board.
so if you have a car which need replace the J518 module with this emulator, you need read out the data in the MCU by soldering wire or other methods, then write the data into the emulator MCU via this Dedicated cable connector.
1.Only need to write EEprom data, no need write other data like flash.etc.
2.Please choose only the "j518（2010-）0L01Y"
in VVDI Prog software, no matter your car model before 2010 or after.
1. Read out the EEPROM data from the original J518 module of your car (the emulator was already with flash data)
2. Write the EEPROM data you got in Step 1 into the emulator (if the original J518 MCU mask is 0L01Y, write the EEPROM data you got from step1 into the emulator directly;
or if the MCU mask of the original J518 is 1L59W/3L40K, you need to send EEPROM data to an expert to transfer EEPROM data when you write into the emulator directly. We don't provide the service)
1pc x AUDI C6 Q7 A6 J518 ELV Module Emulator with VVDI programming cable
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.