Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus program Mitsubishi V97 key(work with Godiag Gt105)
Using Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus to work with Godiag GT105 can easily program 2016 Mitsubishi V97 smart key via OBD. Short circuit by OBD directly, no need to solder.
Step1. Copy chip with VVDI Key Tool Plus
The copy of 46 chips can be operated in strict accordance with the equipment prompts. 4 steps to do:
- Identify the original car chip.
- Collect data.
- Decode the original car key.
- Write the data into new key.
At this point, the chip copy is successful, and the vehicle can be started.
Step2. Generate remote with VVDI Key Tool Plus
Write the program into the new key according to the corresponding model. After generating the remote, go to next step.
Step3. Match remote with Godiag GT105
- Plug GT105 IMMO Prog into vehicle's diagnostic interface. The communication status and power status are displayed on the GT105.
- Turn onignition switch.
- Press GT105 1-4 button to short circuit.
- Press the central control switch 3 times.
- Press the the original car remote control 3 times.
- Close the door, verify that the remote has been paired successfully.
That's how to use VVDI Key Tool Plus Pad with GT105 to match a Mitsubishi V97 car key.